Google Maps Street View Trusted
Show The World Inside Your Business
The Street View virtual tour experience has proved useful since it’s launch in 2007. Online users could physically see where a business was before visiting. In 2010 Google made an improvement to maps with “Business Photos” which enabled online users to venture inside a business to take a look. After a short period of being named “Business View” the 360 photo tour service is now called Street View Trusted.
How can Street View benefit the modern business owner?
- A virtual tour increases engagement with your business to entice customers to visit
- High quality imagery added to your Google profile leads to higher rankings
- Direct links to the user friendly “Image Overview” from Search and Maps
- The Overview is an improved experience, all photos and 360 images in one place
- Google Street View Trusted works on Mobile Phones, iPads/Tablets and computers
- Add your Google tour to your website page for an improved content experience
- The longer a visitor stays on page improves its rankings leading to more sales
A Google Virtual Tour Can Be Added To Any Webpage
Peets Place in Southport had a Google Virtual tour and still photos to boost their online profile.
With Business View Online have Adam Langeveld, a highly experienced photographer / videographer creating your Google tours, Facebook 360’s, photos and videos. He always offer advice if needed and works with a healthy dose of friendly enthusiasm.
- Part of the Google Maps team since 2011
- Adam Langeveld - 2013 Global Award Winner - Best Use Of Google Maps
- Over 1100 virtual tour shoots (Google - Real Estate - Facebook)
- Provided tours for Premiership Football clubs
- Aston Villa - size of tour - 960 Spots
- West Bromwich Albion - 690 Spots
- Trusted supplier across the nation and further
Adam is pictured here with Laura Tobin from Good Morning Britain. He produced a 360 photo for the T.V shows Facebook page during a live broad broadcast. Viewers at home were able to have a unique virtual look at the broadcast as it happened.
View the Facebook 360 on Good Morning Britain's Facebook page.
See the entire tour produced for Ice Skate Birmingham.
To summarise, Business View Online care about the services they provide and take pride in winning new clients through referrals. This only happens when happy customers recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us to see how we can help